Weet-Bix™ Stat Attack™ puzzle memory game (“the Competition”)
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Competition or acceptance of any prize is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- New Zealand Rugby Union Incorporated, PO Box 2172, Wellington 6140, is the promoter of this Competition (“the Promoter”).
- This Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Any queries, comments or complaints about the Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. In participating in the Competition, you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. To the extent permitted by law, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Competition or with any of the prizes offered.
- The Competition is only open to New Zealand residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the Entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- The winners agrees to the Promoter announcing them as winner including sharing their full name on the competition website (weetbix.allblacks.com) and All Blacks social media channels for no compensation.
- To enter the Competition, you must:
- Visit weetbix.allblacks.com;
- Click “Start” to play memory game and correctly match the playing cards;
- Complete the entry form with first name, last name, email address and phone number; and
- Tick to accept these Competition Terms and Conditions.
- You may enter the Competition multiple times during the Competition Period.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove, have removed or disqualify any entry that does not meet these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- The Competition commences at 9.00am (NZT) on Monday 20 September 2021 and closes at 6.00pm (NZT) on Sunday 3 October 2021 (Competition Period). Entries received after the Competition Period will be ineligible to enter the Competition.
- The Grand Prize consists of:
- Signed All Blacks jersey;
- Weet-Bix™ prize pack, including:
- 4 x Weet-Bix™ 750g (Blue Box),
- 4 x Weet-Bix™ Little Kids Essentials 400g,
- 1 x Stat Attack™ Full Set,
- 1 x Stat Attack™ Album,
- 1 x Stat Attack™ Tin,
- 1 x $350 Prezzy card ; and
- $250 All Blacks Shop Voucher redeemable at www.allblackshop.com
- All valid entries received during the Competition Period will go into the draw for the Grand Prize, with a single Grand Prize winner selected. The draw will be performed by a random generator appointed by the Promoter on Monday 4 October 2021.
Daily Spot Prizes
- There are a total of 14 Daily Spot Prizes which will consist of either:
- a signed All Blacks rugby ball (a total of 5 up for grabs) or
- a full pack of Weet-Bix™ Stat Attack™ cards and commemorative album (a total of 9 up for grabs).
- A Daily Spot Prize will be selected via random generator and awarded to the fastest Competition Entrant to complete the Weet-Bix Stat Attack puzzle memory game during the previous day, judged on all valid entries received up until midnight of that previous day. If two or more entries share the fastest time on any particular day, the winner will be chosen by a random generator appointed by the Promoter.
- Only one Daily Spot Prize may be awarded per Entrant. An Entrant who wins a Daily Spot Prize is ineligible to win future Daily Spot Prizes but will remain eligible to win the Grand Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any winner who does not comply with these terms and conditions and select a replacement winner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Once determined, the Prize winners will be notified directly via email or phone within 12 hours of the winner being identified, and announced via the Competition Website within 2 days of the winner being identified.
- The right to receive any prize is conditional upon the winner making contact with the Promoter within 48 hours of being notified. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within this time, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and redraw a replacement winner.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion require that the winner provide photographic identification or some other acceptable form of identification or proof of age before awarding a Prize.
- The prizes only include items as stated in clause 12 or 14. The Promoter is not responsible for the payment of any duties, fees or taxes, or any other expenses incurred in taking up a prize. All other expenses are the responsibility of the prize winner. The prizes cannot be converted into cash. The prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Except as set out in clause 6, any personal information relating to the winner or any other Entrants provided on the Competition entry form is collected by the Promoter solely for the purposes of this Competition, and will be used solely in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to the agent engaged to conduct the competition but such information will only be used for the purposes of administering this competition. You can contact us at any time regarding your personal information through our Privacy Officer who can be contacted via post (Privacy Officer, New Zealand Rugby, PO Box 2172, Wellington 6140) or email (email@example.com)
- The Promoter's decisions in respect of all matters to do with the Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize in whole (or any of its components), with a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the prize (or any of its components) cannot be provided for reasons outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter gives no representation, guarantee or warranty with respect to the prizes provided under this Competition. In particular, the Promoter gives no warranty with respect to the quality of the Prizes, its suitability or fitness for any purpose.
- The winner takes their Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies NZR and any third party provider engaged for the purposes of this Competition in respect of any claim, demands, actions, losses, liabilities and suits arising out of or attributable to participation in the Competition and/or any use of the Prize.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries into the Competition. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Competition database. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to Entrant's or any other person’s electronic devices related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in relation to the Competition. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with any of the Competition processes or engages in conduct that may damage the reputation of the Promoter or its affiliated entities at any time.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Competition shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in the Competition or with any prizes offered.
- This Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of New Zealand and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or modifies the consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- If for any reason beyond its reasonable control the Promoter or its agents or contractors are unable to run the Competition as described, the Promoter reserves the right to postpone, extend, amend, re-schedule or cancel the Competition (“the Change”) at any time at its sole discretion on the provision of reasonable notice (which will include posting notice of the Change on the competition website (weetbix.allblacks.com).
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or supplement these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion. You agree that you shall be bound by such changes and that you shall not hold the Promoter liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.